Swhype is looking for a brilliant Social Media Manager (beginning as an intern with the opportunity to create a permanent position) who is eager to show us what they’re made of. Someone who’s not afraid of a challenge, can think on their feet and possesses super skills in:
- Creative ideas & writing
- Social media management
- Promotional marketing
- Email management and optimisation
- Event marketing
- Campaign analysis
The successful candidate will:
- be able to communicate the Swhype ethos through our social channels
- drive our events program further through innovative techniques
- be an enthusiastic and self-motivated team player
- have initiative to research new methods and approaches
- have attention to detail, great organisational skills & a positive, energetic attitude
- able to meet deadlines
This is a paid internship that could lead to a full time job if the right candidate performs well.
We’re looking for inspired, motivated and passionate London-based film students and graduates to get involved with the running, promotion and programming of Screen Social – our regular music vs film night.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth into… to really get involved in (it takes commitement) then drop us a line.
Swhype 11 Crucifix Lane, London SE1 3JW
We’re interested in working with freelancers from a wide range of creative industries. Please get in touch if you’re interested in working with us.
Are you a creative student or graduate looking to get involved in interesting projects? Do you think you could be an essential addition to the growing Swhype team?
If your answers are yes, then we’d love to hear from you.
At Swhype we encourage motion design and film graduates to get in touch. We’re looking for committed creatives with big ambitions to join our team.